Friday, November 30, 2007

- White Rat Experiment -

Today, 30th November 2007

Tony and Mr Bong became my “white rat experiment” because they asked me helped them cut their hair. The reason i helped them cut hair is because their part time job needed their hair in short. They will work at The Gardens, GSC cinema for the premiere show. So I went to their house after finished our last lecture, English for Communication of sem 3. This is the first time I helped people cut because usually I cut my hair by myself. After I helped Tony cut his hair then is Mr Bong turn. But thanks for believing me to cut their hair but I think there is no chance to escape after the first cut. Sorry Dato Tony, I cut short your sideburn already. Haha


This picture will explain to you all....





Changtze: Here i come, dato!!

Tony: Hey, please cut more "eng dau" i want go to election la, if not later no lady vote for me




Changtze: Dato, do you scare your naked body appear in news??

Tony: Ah~~Dont took my naked picture!! Later they saw my "grape"

Changtze: Your 2 "grape" appear in the picture already la~~


Changtze: Dato, you wan your sideburn long or short?

Tony: Dont too long dont too short la..




Tony: My posing so eng dau rite!!

Changtze: Yaya... cannot said not eng dau la, u're dato *whispering*




Tadaaaa... after finish cut!! sorry for the sideburn, dato!! haha

6 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

lol..tony told me about e side burn..lol.really a white rat experiment ler..nways, good job!! kekekeke..

cHangtZe said...

hahaha...
shortened a bit oni..
actually at first ok one..
he la wan shorter then bcum shorter la..
hahaha

Angel Wong said...

well done hau hau...!!!
=)
How bout mr bong's hair?

cHangtZe said...

ting ting..
i din took mr bong's hair o..
i think ok gua..
dunno hahaha...

Angel Wong said...

hehehehe...
too bad, i aint a guy, else, u can cut my hair too..wahahah!

ahxian said...

haha...