Thursday, November 29, 2007

- Fight for Right or Fight for Boredom -

On 27th of November,


I went to Times Square with my friends. I saw a group of protestors (Hindraf) who claims to be fighting for the Hindus in Malaysia in front of Jalan Hang Tuah historical lockup. They want to fight for the RM 1 million each in compensation from British Government for bringing Indians into Malaya to work as labourers. What are they thinking? British Government will pay them RM1 million each? Then the British Government needs to pay for the whole world Indian's lobourers? Then the British Government will corrupt. Hindraf please think about it and find a proper way to find money. Please don’t disrupt our country’s harmonies. I don’t want our Malaysia end up like Indonesia or Myanmar. This riot is totally unacceptable and fights for nothing. Hindraf sorry for not supporting you. This demonstration is ridiculous~~ Haha



Hindraf's protestors in front of Jalan Hang Tuah lockup

The lockup's gate is open for whom?


Please don't disrupt our country harmonies


Forget about the Hindraf,



After that, we went to Sg Wang and wait for my friends finish sing k. So, we planned to walk around in Sg Wang and we saw Hins Cheung, singer from China who having his autograph sessions to promote his new album "Ardently Love". He sang few songs and his songs are quite nice. I still remembered his top song "My Way" in 2002 which are very popular. He is the most promising Mandarin and Cantonese R&B singer.



Hins Cheung on the stage


I forget the song name that he sang


He is more handsome in person than in picture

2 comments:

s1m said...

Wow.. So dare to take Indonesia n Myanmar as examples uh.. 0,0

cHangtZe said...

haha
i think they wont come and catch me