Sunday, November 18, 2007

- Me, Myself & I -

This is my first entry of blog as a blogger....


I think I start blogging is influenced by my Uni mates. I always read their blog and found it was really interesting about blogging until my lecturer of UTAR also started to blog. Actually I really don’t have the idea what to write in my blog but day after day I think what I should write in my Blog. So, I will blog about lifestyle, clothing, music, art and my own thought or opinion.


So, me now studying in sem 3 of foundation. This sem only have 7 weeks and all things cramped together. This sem suppose will be very busy and I seem still so relaxing by not doing for my revision for the coming final exam. Final exam will coming soon after 3 weeks from today. After today will started week 6 of this sem and this week is the most hectic week in this sem 3. After this sem 3, all of us will separate, some of us will go setapak and some of us will go kampar.


I still remember the 1st day I came to UTAR on January for registration and saw UTAR PJ campus. 1st thing appear in my mind was “What The Heck Of This Campus??” totally different from what I imagined and is not like a campus. It just like factory!! Dammit haha.. But time passed so fast and now already November, almost a year I study here. Just like a blink only. Since I study here, I get to know a bunch of good friends here and they are really nice. Some more, I still remember what is my 1st impression towards them when they 1st time saw me. They said me look like a bad guy or known as “ PAI KIA” with his blonde spiky hair and ear rings on both of his ears and came here not for the purpose of studying. Er… out of my imagination!!! Do I really look like "PAi KIA"?? But this is what my friend told me. But i base on my result, i think other will not think i'm those kind of people come here not for the purpose of studying. *wink* And some of them really saw me really put effort on my study.

- Before -




Early of the year: When people said me look like "PAI KIA" with the blonde spiky hair and ear rings

- After -



Middle of the year: Then they said i'm not like "PAI KIA" after cut short my hair and no more blonde spiky hair and yet still with my ear rings!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya..i think i m de first who read ur blog n i totally agree tat time flies damn fast..hope to see more entries from u..

~~Tommykid~~

-BeatriX- said...

still look like pai kia leh! haha...ok lar, a bit, a bit!! lol

cHangtZe said...

hey bea..
whr got look like pai kia..
anyway thanks for giving comment for newbie blogger!!!
haha

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

lol..changtze..now you started your blog..well, nextime we wud use our blog to keep in touch lar.. U PAI KIA!!!!!!!lol.. Xp

s1m said...

HEy ! welcome to the bloggersphere! Another for me to kill my time when i'm bored.. =D

ahxian said...

haha... welcome welcome....
no pai kia la... mana ada????

haha.... look lemg chai only ma...

leave me alone in kampar....kns!!!

haha.... stay cool oh

Angel Wong said...

=)
I know you've heard this from me a couple of times..I have to say this again..The first time I saw u, really tut u r pai kia la...Scary also..Hehehe..But, well, e more I know u, e more wrong I think I was...
U still look pai kia..But u r not..Cheers~

Zhi Zin said...

wahaha.. pai kia..! that was my first impression on you.I even told my mum about it.Saying I don't think these people actually come to study.Wasting time and money.But as time passes by, I feel you are not pia kia.But I still thinks that you look a little pia kia.haha..