Saturday, December 29, 2007

- Christmas Eve -

I was celebrating my Christmas Eve as usual as every year...
Clubbing is the "usual thing" i done every year since form4 in secondary school for celebrating Christmas Eve

So this year I went to The Curve to celebrate this year 2007 Christmas Eve..
As usual also every special day, The Curve will become a very happening place..
When there is a very happening place there will be a very happening jam.. Dammit!!

So we were having our dinner at 1920...
Eating some pizza, pasta, spaghetti...
After that we were going to Laundry to start our mission...
Laundry was full of people and the DJ was great that night...

Here are some of the pictures of the night...
Sorry for the blur pictures and just few pictures only..
Sorry readers~~!!


The one wearing red England jersey is my tai lou!!


The scene during 12 a.m. of 25 Dec 2007, Merry Christmas everyone!!

Damn happening crowded with people..


The Sanctuary

Beside Laundry


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone~~~!!


2 comments:

Angel Wong said...

hey!!!!!!
i was in e curve too~!
saw ms wong during my dinner...hehehehehe

cHangtZe said...

hey~~
u too bad..
at the curve oso dun call me~~
wat la u....
i din c anyone of u all la..
jz met my fren oni..